The Globalization of Pharmaceutics Education Network (GPEN) Executive Committee and the Department of Pharmacy at the National University of Singapore are pleased to announce the 12th biennial GPEN conference in Singapore. Attendance by invitation only.
The following short courses will be available at GPEN2018. Exact dates and schedule will be announced at a later date.
- Challenges and Progress in Drug Delivery: Prodrugs and Macromolecules
Leader: Prof. Donald MILLER, University of Manitoba
- Optimizing Drug-Like Properties in Discovery and Development
Leader: Prof. Michael HAGEMAN, The University of Kansas
- Stability and Formulation of Biomolecules: Proteins and Vaccines
Leader: Prof. Christian SCHÖNEICH, The University of Kansas
- Application of Computational Analysis in Drug Discovery and Development
Leader: Prof. Yu Zong CHEN, National University of Singapore
- Population Pharmacokinetics
Leader: Prof. Paul Chi Lui HO (tentative), National University of Singapore
- Mechanistic and quantitative modeling in pharmacology and toxicology
Leader: Prof. Eric Chun Yong CHAN, National University of Singapore