GPEN 2022 Accommodation
Book your GPEN Accommodation
GPEN has negotiated a special corporate rate at the Graduate Minneapolis Hotel, which is conveniently located next door to the conference venue (McNamara Alumni Center). If you decide to stay at an alternate hotel, please be sure to make your own transportation arrangements to the conference venue.
Registered participants should have already received the reservation link via email but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Graduate Minneapolis Hotel
615 Washington Ave SE, Minneapolis MN 55414
*Luggage storage service will be available on 22nd for free (7am-3pm)
Why Stay at the Official GPEN Hotel?
- Enjoy discounted rates for stays between Oct 19th and 22nd, 2022.
- Be in the Center of Activity: Enjoy quick and easy access to all GPEN functions without worrying about directions, taxis, or distance. Staying “within the block” also keeps you connected with the informal activities and networking opportunities that occur at the hotel during the conference.
- Double your Networking Opportunities: Have a greater chance of interacting with fellow attendees. Strike up conversations in the hotel lobby, the elevator, or at the hotel gift shop, and make connections to improve your business.
- Keep Overall Event Costs Down: Our GPEN hotels provide room rate discounts for GPEN attendees. Your patronage makes it possible to secure the space necessary for this conference at a reduced price. By staying in the GPEN block you help meet our obligation to the hotel, avoid penalties, and keep event costs down.
- Additional Protection: Booking within the GPEN hotels gives us the opportunity, if the need does arise, to assist you with any hotel problem you may experience while at the conference. When you choose other hotels we have no contacts or leverage to help rectify a problem or inconvenience that you may have encountered.
- If you would like to share a room, please only make one reservation through the reservation link and use one card to hold the reservation. The additional name can be added to the reservation at that time.
- When you check-in at the hotel’s front desk, you can split the expense between the 2 cards.
- Are you interested in sharing a room at GPEN to cut down on expenses? Please send an email to email@example.com and we will link you up with other conference participants!